Living with Purpose
Generosity is central to our Christian faith. Generosity is sacrificial. It is Intentional. It is done with purpose.
"For God so loved the world that he gave"
By exploring generosity together we find joy and pursue a life of purpose. We never tell you how to be generous. We simply offer opportunities for you to win with your finances and share your faith.
Some of the ways we help are through:
- Perspective – Financial wisdom based on God’s abundant provision.
- Knowledge - Opportunities to grow in wise financial management.
- Encouragement - Coaching and accountability in developing the day-to-day skills to use the resources God provides wisely.
- Tools - Step-by-step assistance in developing a personal lifetime plan to benefit heirs and bless God’s work in the best ways possible.
Financial Peace University – Next Session Dates TBD
Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University (FPU) course has helped people at Salem take control of their finances by decreasing debt, increasing savings, and planning for the future from a biblical perspective. This video based class is offered twice a year. Cost: $95. Materials/kits available at the first day of class.
Smart Money, Smart Kids – Next Session Dates TBD
Dave Ramsey's daughter, Rachel Cruze, teams with her dad in this six-week hands-on class for parents filled with ways to train children and nurture their character to ensure they become wise and generous money managers. Cost $59. Register at Salem U. Materials/kits available on the first day of class.
Generosity Resources Information:
- Fields of Gold, by Andy Stanley
- More or Less, by Jeff Shinabarger
- Total Money Makeover, by Dave Ramsey
- Smart Money, Smart Kids, by Dave Ramsey and Rachel Cruze
- The Treasure Principle, by Randy Alcorn
"I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all. But whatever I have placed in God's hands, that I still possess." — Martin Luther