Life Group Connect
“They devoted themselves to the apostles teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread, and to prayer. They continued to meet together…they broke bread in their homes and ate together…and the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.” Acts 2:42-47.
We believe that trusted relationships with God and others leads to spiritual transformation. We make these connections through Life Groups, which are foundational to the life of the church, and very often the primary vehicle that God uses to transform lives. In Life Group, members are committed to move toward authenticity and transparency knowing they will be accepted, encouraged, and cared for by others in the group.
Finding a Life Group:
Life Groups are mostly, but not totally, “Stage of Life” groups where we walk together with people in our current life stage. A few examples of our current groups include:
- Singles (20s and 30s)
- Nearly Wed/Newly Wed
- Parents (young children/grade school kids/teenagers)
- Empty Nesters
If you would like to see the full list of groups or join a life group, fill out this form so we can find a life group for you.
Why Join a Life Group?
- Better understanding of the Bible
- Begin to feel apart of God’s family
- Life Groups provide excellent support in times of crisis, change, and stress
- You will have a natural way to share Christ with friends, relatives, and at work
- You will develop your leadership skills
- Be a New Testament Christian!