GriefShare is a class for those struggling after the loss of a loved one. Participants learn to navigate the grief process in healthy ways to get through the pain and adjust to a “new normal”.
- Meets on Wednesday nights | September 5 – December 5, 2018
- 6:30-8:30 pm, Conference Room 1 (Enter at Entrance D)
- Register through GriefShare.
- Not in your area? Find another group GriefShare.
- Start anytime during the 13-week program.
- For anyone! Refer a friend, neighbor, co-worker.
- For future sessions, please call Paula Hickman at 281.451.1501